Something that comes up often during meetings with my clients is the topic of ceremony music. I want to share a little of what I’ve found works to create a memorable and sublime musical moment for your wedding day.
Have you thought about any of the following?
- Pre-ceremony music that fits your venue for when your guests arrive
- Songs for your officiant and groom to start the ceremony
- Song for the wedding party and parents
- Your entrance music, also called the processional
- Choosing a processional song that sounds unique and 100% “you”
- A fun and energetic recessional that captures the celebratory moment
I have a treasure chest full of song ideas that I’m happy to share as we plan together. Even better is getting a chance to customize a one of a kind ceremony playlist that will set the tone you want perfectly.